Rutland Water Re-opens!
After months of being closed due to Covid-19, I am delighted to see that parts of Rutland Water will re-open again tomorrow (Tuesday 2nd June 2020).
The following, however, will apply:
- The Beach will be closed
- The Aquapark will be closed
- Watersports will be limited (day launch only, no hires)
- Weddings are currently unavailable
- Mini golf will be closed
- Waterside and Harbour Bar Café will be closed
- Nature Reserve and all bird hides including the Lyndon Osprey Centre will be closed
- Children’s Playgrounds and sandpits will be closed
- Toilets will be open
- Rutland Cycling is click and collect only to start with, see Rutland Cycling website for more info
- Bugtopia the Zoo is closed
- Rutland Belle is closed
The good news is that you are now able to fish from Rutland Water Fishing Lodge and sail on Rutland Water, as well as walk and cycle on the wonderful off road tracks.
We still await further instruction from the Government about re-opening Puddle Cottage but very much hope we can welcome our wonderful guests again in July.
Should you wish to book at stay, please call Anna on 07734175291 or e/mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be delighted to welcome you.
Puddle Cottage is a 4 star self catering cottage located in the charming village of Edith Weston and is just a short walk to the South shore of Rutland Water. The market towns of Oakham, Stamford and Uppingham are all within an 8 mile drive. Well behaved dogs are very welcome. To book please contact Anna on email@example.com or call 07734175291. We would be delighted to welcome you to the area.